- There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship. -
- Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer. - Jean de La Fontaine
- True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it is lost. - Charles Caleb Colton
- True friends are always together in spirit. - L.M. Montgomery
- A true friend doesn't have guts; they beat you up and later plead with you to beat them back. - Michael Bassey Johnson
- True friends walks in when the rest of the world has walked out. - Walter Winchell
- Forever friends are a treasure chest of understanding and compassion. Cherish them. - Amy Leigh Mercree
- A true friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.
- If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.