1. : D. A Turkic dynasty conquered the Delhi region and founded the Delhi Sultanate
2. : C.It spread the influence of the Orthodox Church.
3. : D.The Islamic law was changed to be more like Catholicism.
4. : C.The Seljuks conquests had cut off Europe from access to Jerusalem.
5. : A.He negotiated a clear border between Spain and France.
6. : C.Córdoba's population was mainly Arab.
7. : B.Christians were no longer persecuted for their beliefs in the region.
8. : B.violent rebellions by peasants in the distant provinces spread the Byzantine army too thin
9. : C.The empire became divided into an eastern and a western half.
10.: D.He viewed them as pagan religions that needed to be suppressed. hope it would be helpful to u ..