Answers

The Brainliest Answer!
2014-11-30T19:05:57+05:30
Actually pesticides are very dangerous...they are many disadvantages....and also even advantages....
for fields,there is an advantage.if pesticides are sprayed on the fields..the bacteria or insects or anything else could die...
but when the pesticides are sprayed in fields..the ground of the fields observe the chemicals...and the ground water may pollutes....
so by the way this water is drunk by various persons...so various diseases might be occurred.....
even the pesticides are used in cold drinks....one should avoid drinking cold drinks...
SO EVERYONE BETTER TO SAY GOOD BYE TO PESTICIDES

1 5 1