Just inform the higher authority and ask them to impose strict penalty on such people..
The Brainliest Answer!
First try to solve the problem by making a group of a few frnds,for which you need to be courage enough.Try telling them softly and explaining them.
Secondly if they are still stuborn and rebellious then better go and inform your teachers or any elders in the school.
But always make sure you try to solve the problem in a soft way rather than taking the harsh ways,in case you find them incapble to handle then you may opt the other ways.
2 5 2
I hope this helps u....
nice answer..
Thank you sooooooooooooo much.......