It is the responsibility of every citizen to follow the fundamental duties mentioned for them in the constitution of india.There are 11 main fundamental duties provided to u by the constitution of india:
1) To cherish and follow the noble ideals which inspired our national struggle for freedom;
2) To promote harmony and the spirit of common brotherhood amongst all people of India transcending religious, linguistic and regional or sectional diversities and to renounce practices derogatory to the dignity of women;
3) To defend the country and render national service when called upon to do so;
4) To abide by the Constitution and respect the National Flag and the National Anthem;to uphold and protect the sovereignty, unity and integrity of India;
5) To value and preserve the rich heritage of our composite culture;
6) to develop the scientific temper, humanism and the spirit of inquiry and reform;
7)to provide opportunities for education by the parent the guardian, to his child, or a ward between the age of 6-14 years as the case may be.
8) to safeguard public property and to abjure violence;
9) to protect and improve the natural environment including forests, lakes, rivers and wild life and to have compassion for living creatures;
10) to develop the scientific temper, humanism and the spirit of inquiry and reform;
11) to strive towards excellence in all spheres of individual and collective activity, so that the nation constantly rises to higher levels of Endeavour and achievement."
We need to talk care of following these rules provided to u.
they are for our own use and keep us in our limits , there rules are equally provided to all people of india. It is our duty to follow these rules.
Hope it helps u!!