If some students are conversing rudely with the bus driver, they would probably be doing so if they had some personal problems or they simply had the wrong attitude towards others. I would try to find out their problems and/or talk to them about the true value/importance each human being has in his/her life.
1. I would persist with this till I am able to correct their attitude.
2. I would talk to the students like a friend, rather than a teacher correcting them. This will help me better understand their view.
3 . I would not try to involve their parents as it might embarrass them. I want to appear as a friend helping them, not a snitch complaining about them.
4. Apart from this, we can try informing the school counselor/psychiatrist to help discover why they behave in such a way and what troubles them.
5. It is very important to correct their attitude towards others, or else it can be very harmful for their future life.
6. Of course, I would give examples of well-mannered, soft-spoken people who went on to become great figures as the students might get inspired by them and adopt their good habits.
7. I would counter their arguments with practical points and examples, urging them to share their concerns and troubles which are irritating/troubling them.
8. I think the difficulty of the discussion depends on the open-mindedness of the students. If they are open-minded, it will aid in the process of conversing with them.
9. I can think of various ways in which I could deal with this. I could try a direct approach, questioning their behavior directly, or else I could ask a teacher to help me.
10. I feel this happens because the students must be facing some kind of pressure or troubles at home. Or it could be that they do not appreciate the position of each human being in the world. It can be corrected by their parents, as they play a very vital role in shaping their children's views. Teachers too could try and explain the correct way of behaving. And, of course, there are friends.
11. I think that this is a very wrong way of behaving towards fellow human beings. This needs to be corrected in the childhood itself as it should not manifest itself in an adult's mind, or else it has a severe deteriorating effect on a person's social relationships and people's opinion.