From : [email protected]
To : [email protected]
cc: [email protected]
Time: 31-12-2015 10:00 am GMT
How are you? I heard that you reached late on an exam and so you could not write that. It is very sad. I wish to say a few points the importance of punctuality. Please listen with interest and follow it. I am sure will do the best in the exams next time.
1. Punctuality will help a person accomplish the scheduled tasks with least number of risks, less postponements and with more success.
2. Punctuality will get you respect from teachers, classmates, parents and friends.
3. Punctuality will make you plan as well as make adjustments in your schedule better. Not being punctual and being irregular confuses others.
“Arriving late was a way of saying that your own time was more valuable than the time of the person who waited for you.” ― Karen Joy Fowler, The Jane Austen Book Club
4. Not being punctual could make you ignore the importance of certain tasks. Remember early bird catches the worm. There is a saying that "Delay may make magic potion poison even". So there are many drawbacks of causing delays and being delayed.
“Punctuality is not just limited to arriving at a place at right time, it is also about taking actions at right time.” ―
5. If we are not punctual, then we have to invent ways and means of convincing others. Then one has to lie. We may have to apologize. It is rather embarrassing.
People count the faults of those who keep them waiting. - proverb.
We are already less than perfect. Why go further down.
your friend Narayan
phone num, address. Hyd