1) Find the quadratic equation whose roots are reciprocal s of the roots of the equation 3x²-20x+17=0.
2) solve the following quadratic equation by factorisation method. 3x⁴-13x²+10=0. 3) solve 4x²-16x+15=0 by completing square method.
4) The sum of the squares of the three consecutive old numbers is 83,find the numbers.
And now this of Linear Equations in two Variables.
5) Express linear equation 3y=5x-3 in the form ax+by+c=0 and write the value of a,b & c.
6) The weight of man is a four times the weight of his child.Write an equation in two variables for this situation.
7) If 12x+13y=29 & 13x+12y=21 find (x+y).