1. For knowing the heights of towers, buildings, depths of valleys.
civil engineers do to make precise diagrams of plans, blue prints.
2. To make precise instruments in precise shapes.
for manufacturing of tools and products, the diagrams used by the mechanics, technicians in factories use precise geometrical diagrams.
Precise geometry and the procedure to build shapes gives a procedure to make a product of that shape.
3. Geometry is also used by astronomical scientists to measure the positions of stars, satellites, planets etc. These are monitored regularly.
4. Geometry is used by the satellites to inform the correct geographical location of the vehicles tracked -- GPS.
5. Geometry is used to decide packing mechanism and optimum packing.
6. Shiny objects of various geometrical shapes are used some times in decoration during functions and celebrations.