water pollution contrlled by taking the following measures :-
- waste such as glass , plastic , metals ,paper , industrial waste should be recycling of waste products
- bathing and washing in rivers and lakes should be prohibited
- periodic cleaning of rivers , ponds , lake and wells should be carried out
- directs outlet of domestic wastes should be avoided .
soil pollution controlled by the following ways :-
- proper damping of unwanted materials
- use of hard chemicals should be banned
- organic waste combined in animal dung can be used for the preparation of compost, manure and biogas than throwing rather them as west and polluting the soil .