1. deserts are dry because there is no or less rainfall in those areas.
eg - Sahara desert
2. some deserts are flat while some have an undulating terrain.
3. there are deserts with hot and cold temperatures.
eg - The kalahari desert is a hot desert whereas the Gobi desert is a cold desert
4. there is less rain in deserts. This makes them dry.
5. Movement of sand and dust from a dry surface in desert is called a desert storm.
eg - Drylands of North Africa often suffer from dust storms.
6. Small lakes are sometimes present in deserts.