1. World war was started in august 1, 1914.
2. The axis powers in world war 1 were Germany, Austria, Hungary and the Ottoman Empire.
3. Aggressive nationalism, Imperialism, Secret alliances and Militarism were the the three main long term factors which led to world war-I
4. the build up for world war-I started in 19th centuries.
5. countries like Austria, Hungary, Belgium, Brazil, British, Bulgaria, China, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Japan, Liberia, Montenegro, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, USA took part in world war 1
6. In first world war 10 million people were killed.
7. Russian revolution took place in 1917.
8. World war-I ended with the conference on peace at Versailles in 1919.
9. but the world is still living constantly under the threat of total destruction of all life through even accidental use of such weapons.