First I would personally ask him not to do so If he does not agree I would inform the society's chairman about the same Yet if nothing happens I would get a FIR registered against him for the same
2 3 2
  • Brainly User
I would take the child and his boss to police station and told that he was the person who forced this child to be his labour.
1 4 1