KINDLY HELP ME ANS THESE SET OF Questions TOO....tyvm :)
1. What happens to a slice of bread when it is kept in a moist dark place?
2. The fruit we eat is a part of flower. Which part becomes a fruit?
3. Identify the relationship between SCION and STOCK.
4. State what type of method is used for growing jasmine plant.
5. Which group of plants show double fertilization?
6. What is the fate of primary endosperm cell?
7. Why 2 male gametes are produced by a pollen grain?
8. Leaves of Bryophyllum fallen on ground produce new plants whereas the leaves of rose do not. Why?
9. In humans, the gene for black hair colour is 'B' and gene for brown hair colour is 'b'. What will be the hair colour of the person having the genetic constitution
10. First leaves of the dicot plants are formed from?
11. Give 1 word for the following:
a) An organism that reproduces by regeneration.
b) Part of seed that stores food.
c) Chemical responsible for inheritance of characters.
d) Reproduction where parent's existence is lost.
12. Fertilization occurs once in a month. Comment.
13. During heavy rains in a village, the rainwater carried 7 excessive N2 compounds to a pond. How will this affect the growth of fish in the long run?
14. What is meant by the term CONTRACEPTION?