This questions answer is in the text book of class 10
1. Then cold soft drink bottles is kept in open air, the temperature of surrounding air is higher than the temperature of cold drink bottle.
2. Air contains molecules in the form of vapour.
3. During the motion of water molecules in air strikes the surface of cool drink bottle.
4. Then the molecules of air loose their kinetic energy which leads to lower the temperature and they convery into droplets.
5. So dew is formed on the surface of cold soft drinks bottles.
Hope it helped u.