Holiday Homework Class V
Siddharth’s Daddy always said, “Why don’t you go out and play?”
Siddharth heard these words every day.He says he heard these words 1651 times in last 5 years. (One year was a leap year)The days when he didn’t hear these words were:
-Daddy was out of station for 70 days.
-Siddharth was sick for 45 days.
-He went out with his mother for 60 days.
Fill in the blanks to complete the calculations done by Siddharth.
1) Number of days in a year ________________
2) Number of days in a leap year ________________
3) Days in last 5 years =___________ 4 + 366 = ____________________ days.
4) Did not hear these words for_______+________+__________=_________ days.
5) Hence the total numbers of days he heard those words were__________________-________________ = ________________ days